This Privacy Collection Statement set out information about how Solotel (we, us, our) collects, handles, uses, discloses and otherwise manages your personal information.
In operating our restaurants, bars, events and related hospitality businesses, Solotel collects and handles personal information. We collect personal information in a range of circumstances, including if you make a reservation for a Solotel venue, dine at or attend a Solotel venue, join a Solotel or Solotel venue mailing list or participate in a Solotel survey, promotion or customer feedback activity.
The kinds of personal information collected will depend on Solotel’s specific dealing or interaction with you. However we may collect identification or contact information, such as your name email address, phone number (including mobile phone number) or other contact details, information regarding your dining or other hospitality experience at a Solotel venue or information regarding any query or feedback you submit to us.
We generally collect the personal information directly from you. However we may collect personal information about you from third parties in some circumstances, such as our related companies or subsidiaries or our service providers.
Solotel collects this personal information for the following purposes (Collection Purposes):
- to provide dining and other hospitality experiences at our venues;
- to customise the services and experiences we provide;
- to respond to queries or feedback you submit to us;
- to analyse information we collect so that we can administer, support and improve and develop our business and the products and services we offer, including by undertaking data analytics and related activities using your personal information;
- to provide you with promotional, marketing and other material related to Solotel, our venues or our events.
The promotional, marketing and other information that Solotel uses personal information to send may include promotional, advertising or other direct marketing materials or messages in relation to the specific Solotel venue that you dined at, attended or joined the mailing list for, as well as other Solotel venues, events or services. These materials or messages may be sent using email, telephone, SMS, social media or other similar forms of communication. By providing your information to us, you consent to us sending such materials or messages. If you do not wish to receive these messages or materials, you can opt out at any time by contacting Solotel using the contact details set out below or through the opt-out mechanism contained in any communication to you.
Solotel may disclose your personal information to:
- our service providers who provide services to us in relation to the Collection Purposes, such as our electronic direct mail providers, bookings and reservation systems providers, event organisers or other relevant service providers; and
Some of the parties that Solotel discloses your personal information to may be located outside Australia, including technology service providers located in Canada, the United States and the United Kingdom. If you do not provide the personal information requested by Solotel or provide incomplete or inaccurate information, Solotel may be limited in how it can interact with you in relation to the Collection Purposes.
If you have any queries or concerns about privacy related matters you can contact us using any of the below contact details:
Privacy Compliance Officer
Phone: 02 9327 6344
Post: Level 2, Golden Sheaf Hotel, 429 New South Head Rd, Double Bay, NSW 2028